Sign Up For The Class Of 2021
The UK has seen a rise in the number of start up glamping businesses in recent years. We these people to pursue and achieve their dreams like we have, that's why we have created the Glampitect Academy, a series of courses and incubators that are designed to help you start a glamping business. Due to high demand our courses have limited availability to Ten people for this course.
Do You Require Land?
Please note that we run two separate academies with one focusing on people who require to buy land in order to launch a glamping site. Based on your answers in the form below, we will automatically either assign you to either the Starter Academy or Land Buying Academy. If you have a preference to join a specific one, you can note this at the bottom of the submission form and we will ensure you are placed on your preferred course.
Our FREE Start-Up Course spans across 4 weeks in 2021 and feature many different things for you to learn and discover about starting a glamping business.
Please check your junk folder if you haven't received an invitation to the Academy after submitting an application!
Refresh Your Knowledge Before Beginning Your Journey
We understand how hard it can be when starting a glamping business. There are many things to take into consideration and remember throughout the process, and mistakes are easily made.
By joining our Glampitect Business Academy, you can learn more about what is needed to start a glamping business and get many opportunities to ask us, the experts, on all the important questions that you have in mind.
Submitting your Academy Application will inform us of your desire to join the incubator. Please note that there are only Ten spaces available for you to join the Incubator. If you are interested in joining to learn more about how YOU can start a glamping business, enter your details into the application form.
What's Included in the Starter Academy?
Week 1 - Welcome
- Getting to know you and your site (to ensure the course is best suited to the participants)
- Learn what you need from us and what you can gain from our course
- Who are Glampitect and what we do to help people when Starting a Glamping Business
Week 2 - Planning
- What is involved in the planning process (discussing pre-planning applications, what to include and how to do them)
- Full planning applications, how to make yours the best and what to watch out for
- Discussion on planning timescales and overall project timescales.
Week 3 - Marketing
- Detailing information that should be on websites
- Showing how a channel manager system works
- Discussing social media and how best to utilise it to gain visitors
- Exploring other marketing options (SEO, Marketing Emails etc.)
Week 4 - Feasibility
- Understanding the feasibility of your glamping site
- Planning the next steps to accelerate your glamping dreams
- Return on Investment discussions
- Q&A Session
What's Included in the Land Buying Academy?
Week 1 - Welcome
- Things to consider when looking at land
- Case Study of NC500pods glamping site at Brora
- How we launched & lessons learned
- Discussion of your glamping site plans
Week 2 - Land Features
- How much land is required
- Land designations
- Ground types
- Flooding scale
Week 3 - Acquiring Land
- Finding land
- Cost & financing
- Estate agents
- Rent, Buy or Hybrid
- Marketing & digital